Cannabidiol can be found in everything today from makeup, lotion, hair products, edibles like gummies, candies, chocolates, and food dishes. But why are people adding Cannabidiol to everything? Probably, because of the health benefits it offers, which are backed by many research studies. Based on studies Cannabidiol helps in managing stress, anxiety, depression, nervousness, and providing better sleep. Today we will be sharing Top 3 Cannabidiol Recipe Ideas with you guys.
Let’s take a quick read about Cannabidiol.
Cannabidiol is just one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in the cannabis or hemp plant. Some people use it for relaxation while some for medication. Nowadays, you can find it in everything.
Cannabidiol oil-infused food is also becoming popular and so we decided to give you some Cannabidiol recipe ideas that you can easily make at home.
Everyone loves guacamole! Why don’t you try to add a new twist to your normal guacamole recipe? People are adding Cannabidiol to theirs, you should try it too.
Here’s how to make it:
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ fresh lime juice
- 1 pc plum (large)
- ¼ cup of cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp jalapeno (minced), remove seeds and membrane
- Cannabidiol oil
- Cut avocados lengthwise into half, scoop out the flesh, and put into a bowl.
- Add lime juice and mash it using a fork until creamy
- Make garlic and sal paste. Crush the garlic clove with salt.
- Mix in Cannabidiol
- Add the garlic-salt paste, cilantro, peppers, and tomato.
- After that, you can adjust the taste by adding lime juice, peppers, or salt and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The all-time favorite, chocolate chip cookies! Let’s add a twist to this sweet treat. Enjoy the pleasurable cookie with the relaxing effects of Cannabidiol.
This recipe is easy to make but remember in any recipe with CBD, remember to choose high-quality Cannabidiol oil.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp Cannabidiol oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups chunks of GETHempd Chocolate bar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla extract
- Boil water in a pot, remove from heat, dissolve baking soda in hot water then add it to the batter along with salt.
- Fold in the flour, Hemp chocolate chips, and nuts then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Scoop your dough with a large spoon or ice cream scoop onto ungreased pans and bake for 12 minutes.
Chocolate lovers out there! Enjoy your favorite chocolate and experience how Cannabidiol works. Chocolates and Cannabidiol both offer a lot of benefits so this combo is totally going to be worth it. Here’s how you can make it:
- 1oz of hemp
- 1 cup cocoa butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Decarboxylate the hemp. Ground 1oz of hemp and bake it at 275 degrees for 20 minutes
- Boil water in a pot, have a bowl, put it on the pot with boiling water, and put in the cocoa butter.
- Melt the cocoa butter in the bowl, add in the decarboxylated hemp and wait for 2 hours.
- Remove the bowl from the pot, use a cloth or strainer to strain the butter-hemp mixture to separate the plant materials and the liquid.
- Put the liquid mixture into the bowl and place the bowl back on the pot. Add in ½ cup of cocoa powder and ½ cup of powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Pour your hemp-chocolate mixture into the mold, let it sit for 1 or 3 hours at room temperature, or leave it for 30 minutes in the fridge until it becomes firm.
At The End
These recipes are perfect if you want to have a taste of the wonderful CBD effects without directly taking it. You can now enjoy these food recipes that are very easy to make, absolutely delicious, and healthy.