Classic, versatile and gorgeous, white kitchen designs are trendy among homeowners looking to update their kitchen interior. From streamlined and contemporary to inviting and warm, there are so many exciting ways to make your white kitchen designs inspiring with white kitchen worktops.
Why choose white kitchen worktops?
Here are some reasons to choose a white kitchen worktop for your modern home.
- Fresh Appearance: White is often associated with a new and clean appearance. That makes this shade highly appealing and sought after. However, it would help if you were a little careful with its cleaning, as stains and crumbs are easily visible on white worktops. So, homeowners are required to clean it immediately to remain immaculately stunning and clean. As long as you continuously look after your kitchen, a white kitchen will make your cooking space appear top-notch in terms of aesthetics.
- A small kitchen? Not an issue: If you have a small kitchen space, don’t worry, the white kitchen worktop is here at your rescue. It helps in creating the illusion to make your kitchen appear larger than its exact size. It further opens up space, making it appear more spacious and welcoming.
- Brightens up the interior: The best thing about white kitchen worktops is that they reflect light into a room, making it appear brighter and more prominent. It is another reason why homeowners prefer installing white countertops.
Ways to spruce up your kitchen with white worktop
Given below are some fantastic ideas to add stunning charm with a white kitchen worktop to a modern kitchen:
- Cool and Contemporary
White is the perfect colour to create a contemporary kitchen look. You can create an entirely white kitchen or go for the monochrome design with a black and white design. White is also perfect if you have a smaller kitchen, as it helps in emphasizing the light to make a room appear bigger and open. Other easy ways to make your white kitchen appear bigger is by installing open shelving or glass cupboard doors. The high gloss finish on your white kitchen worktop is a great way to give a lighter appearance to your kitchen.
- Scandinavian Design
White is a dominant colour in Scandinavian designs, and this kitchen theme has become famous for a while. If you don’t want to create an all-white kitchen design, you can take some inspiration from nations like Sweden for help. Swedish designs begin with a white backdrop but further adds colour using accessories and furniture in a given space. You may have white walls and cupboards. To add some pop of colour, add accent colours with appliances, shelving and displaying coloured utensils, pans and crockery.
- Create Vintage Appeal Using Warm Colours
Using a warm colour palette with white worktops, you can create a lovely vintage feel in your interior. For a significant portion of a white kitchen, you still have to ensure that your kitchen does not appear cold and austere. For that, you may pick, a deep blue cupboard or warmer flooring/wall accents to create a warmer feel. Even adding some vintage touches will make your kitchen warmer and welcoming if you don’t like the contemporary feel. For example, add a copper pendant lamp just above your white countertop for warmer vintage appeal.
- Install Wood for More Warmth
If you don’t like the vintage theme but want to add extra warmth to your kitchen, creatively use wood. There are so many shades and types of wood to choose from. From light to dark and smooth, there are ample wood grain options available. You may use wood for flooring, furniture, cupboards and other furniture like sideboards.
However, you need to ensure you are maintaining the right balance between warmer pallets and white worktops. The warm tones should not become too dominant in your kitchen. Otherwise, it will ruin the whole purpose of your makeover. Just maintain the right balance without going over-the-top.
White worktops are one of the most popular and stylish designs for modern homes. The white worktops make any kitchen appear clean, crisp and classic. So, don’t be afraid of installing white in your kitchen worktops. You may make white kitchen worktops part of your home in plenty of ways mentioned above.
Whether you want to make only a few tweaks or planning to give your entire kitchen a makeover, white countertops are always at your rescue.